- Always wear gloves (included) when applying any pesticide.
- Pestie comes with pro-grade pesticide (dependent on location), which has carefully been selected to provide effective control of the pests at your location.
- The pesticide needs to be completely dry before allowing humans or pets to contact treated surfaces.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- For first aid and other detailed safety and application instructions, refer to the included pesticide label.
Before you start
- Read and follow the safety instructions before you get started.
- Put on the provided gloves. Keep them on throughout the application process.
- Fill the included application bag with water.
- Carefully open and pour the pesticide concentrate (exact product depends on location) into the water-filled bag. Make sure not to spill any outside of the bag.
- Insert tube and sprayer assembly into the bag, ensuring that it is pointing downwards so that it draws the mixture from the bottom of the bag. Screw on the cap. Before spraying, shake the bag well to mix the formula.
Apply around your home
- As you spray, you may need to twist the end of the sprayer so that it sprays a wide, even pattern. Press the trigger to spray.
- Holding the sprayer about 2 feet away, lightly spray the foundation of your home in a 4 foot band, 2 feet up the side of the home and 2 feet away from the home on the ground.
- Try to pace yourself so that you spray a consistent amount around the foundation of your home.
- Spray around windows (avoiding the glass), door frames, window wells, and garage door openings.
- Optionally spray front porch railings, under backyard decks, inside your garage, and anywhere else you've seen bugs.
- That's it! Treated areas need to fully dry before allowing people or animals to come in contact with treated areas.
- If you have any leftover mixture, spray around your home again until the bag is empty. Make sure to apply all of the mixed pesticide; once mixed with water, it cannot be stored overnight.
- To properly dispose, please put the application bag and gloves into the trash. Recycle the box and instructions.
- If you have a subscription with Pestie, your next shipment will come automatically when it's time to reapply. Each shipment includes everything you need to apply, including a new sprayer.
Help & Troubleshooting
Our pest control experts have got your back. Reach out to us at [email protected], or visit pestie.com/support to see other support options.
Still seeing bugs?
In some cases, you may still see bugs (or even an increase in bugs) for the first few days after applying. This is more common after your first application.